Sunday 3 April 2011

One

And so it starts, my journey of truth. Out into ciberspace it goes.

They say the truth hurts...It does and so does keeping secrets. They're inside of you screaming to come out LOUDER LOUDER LOUDER!! So what price, I ask, would you pay to keep dark dark secrets? What would it cost you? ... Your life?? If the secrets you hold inside can never come out. If what you hold weighs down on you like the weight of the whole wide world? Would you keep them? Really? Tearing shreds from inside you which you therefore convert to the outside of you, cuts, strengulation. How would you cope if all seemed somewhat lost? If you were drowning in your sorrows, living with lies, days after days? Could you live with yourself? Could you wake up every morning to face the day, when you believe yourself to be worthless and no good? Truely? I am asking you not to judge me with my ill outlook and beliefs. We are all human afterall. I am writing this to try to release some of vast amount of pain I hold inside, hoping that somehow it might help. I want to be rid of this stuggle - GET OUT! My head speaks loud to me, never seeming to tire. "Kill yourself" it says, "You will never get through this" it repeats over and over. "You weren't made for this place, you're just not bla bla bla" is the noise I hear... I feel. Everytime I breath it's a struggle. Its heavy like I have bricks on top of me. Deep breath in, then out. Might sound easy for you right? Even a little hard to imagine I mean its autopilot that we do this. Why would you feel like its heavy or hard? Believe me it is and it was and it will be. Why bother? Why do it? Perhaps because people rely on you. People care for you, even if you wish they didn't, so you could just do what must be done. Or even people just expect you too so you obviously must. "You're not crying so you should be fine" is said. "You look ok so you must be fine" they say. "Just snap out of it", "just keep busy and you'll be right", "You've got to get through this for me" to name a few. Really? I have to get through this for you. Really? I have to live with all this pain, inner battle and then on top of that the guilt from letting people down, cos that helps. People I need you not to see this as complaining or talking out my 'a' this is all very true for me everyday. Or that I must'nt care for anyone - LIES. I do care for alot of people, some to much that even I can handle. How am I still here? I ask myself this daily as well. Is it guilt working over time inside or just a lack of luck in my plans? Because I know exactly how I'd do it. When, where, and how are already decided up stairs. Yet I'm still here... dam!

7 comments:

  1. brave powerful words. keep letting it out. it helps it really does. you are an amazing person and you are my friend and I accept you the way you are

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim,
    Day One, first sentence "And so it starts, my journey of truth". Care to elaborate.
    Also the saying "the truth hurts", from my understanding, is applied to oneself, if one cares to face the truth about oneself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "So what price, I ask, would you pay to keep dark dark secrets?. What would it cost you? ... Your life?? If the secrets you hold inside can never come out."
    How did you come to hold the belief that you have to pay to prevent the truth from being known? - particularly when seeking the truth is your journey?
    Personal truth, honesty, awareness and acceptance is the key. Start by really thinking about where your emotional investment is folly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My elaborating is that all this stuff I've been dealing with all this time has been, for the majority, kept a big heavy dark secret. As for "the truth hurts", well that can be takin in several different ways e.g the truth may hurt other people and their life, or their relationships, or me. I am refering it to me in saying the truth does hurt. It hurts to feel and share all the stuff that I've been fighting for so long, all those secrets. It very scary and damn hard! I can see what you are saying that my journey, or anyone elses, is to find and live by the truth. I am on here to express this heavy load that I've been carrying for too long. It is time to get this crap out there and off me in the intention of healing. Will I make it through? I dunno and alot of the times my feelings and my brain are giving me the what for! but I'm having a good crack at it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kim,
    May I suggest becoming a 'student' of Critical Thinking - look it up on Wiki, and there are references for further reading at the end. Basically it is a rigorous, self correcting process or system of thinking (about anything)that can be applied to our own beliefs (about anything)and the assumptions upon which those beliefs are based.
    Critical Thinking skills need to be learned and practiced until that way of thinking becomes second nature. It is a process of thinking that that will help prevent circular thinking (I think you know what I mean here).
    Critical Thinking is crucial to your most excellent Journey of Truth.
    Good Luck with it - nothing to lose.
    Take care,
    Love Mark.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Mark I have started to look into it but haven't found the references at the end yet. Also very true, nothing to lose. Miss you guys and you are all a wonderful support x

    ReplyDelete