Wednesday 6 July 2011

Fifty

                Emotions... AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!! Am I the only one who has the things? Seriously, I know I’m not but come on. How come when stuff happens I seem to be the only one who continues to think and feel about it. Other people seem to be able to put on the STOP inside and BAM! They no longer worry about it. Why can’t I do this? I yearn so much for this quality as this is a HUGE problem that I have. It rules my life to a degree and I can’t stand it! I’m sure other people would find it annoying too if I talked about it, seen as I need to sort out the ins, outs, ups, downs, lefts, rights, whatever of everything when I over think it. I’m such a pain! So should I give myself pain to suppress the other pain? I know it’s an unhealthy solution. I haven’t yet so I’m going to try and stick with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment