Wednesday 3 August 2011

Fifty Three

                I feel so empty. I wake up every morning and feel I don’t have anything to get out of bed for.  I just lay there staring into space, nothing left to live for. I just want to die. It would be better for everyone if this was to happen. Family, friends, they would have no need to worry anymore, I don’t deserve it anyway. My innards are aching never giving relief... It feels like it is time, time to end it once and for all. I am stuck down a deep well with rats chewing away at my flesh where I lay, there’s not much left and therefore not much point going on. This is only a short blog but the information it holds is heavy. I am running out of time and I don’t want to hurt the ones around me but I don’t want to be here either. Catch 22.

1 comment: